Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships:
2019 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships:
The 2019 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships will be held on February 15-16 at the Heartland Event Center in Grand Island.
Classes A and B - Friday, February 15
Classes C1, C2 and D - Saturday, February 16
2019 Registration Now Open!!
- 2019 Cheer & Dance Team Online Registration
- 2019 Handbook - Check Out 3rd Cheer Category Entry Available for Cheerleading - Unifed Cheerleading
- Limited Stunts in Game Day and Lifts in Hip Hop & Jazz for 2019 through Spirit Safety Certification course, brought to you by the NFHS and the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators (AACCA)
- Online Spirit Safety Certification Course - $75 - good for 4 years (required if performing Stunts in Game Day or Lifts in Hip Hop & Jazz at Nebraska Championship Event
- Educational Library of Skills that are Legal for the New Nebraska HS Cheerleading (Game Day) and Dance (Hip Hop) Team Rules if Coach is AACCA Certified
- Varsity Spirit Music Guidelines to be followed at Nebraska High School Championship
The schedule links for the 2019 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships will be posted by early February 2019. The event will be held at the Heartland Event Center in Grand Island, NE, on February 15-16. Doors for the public will open at 8:00 a.m. both days with performances starting at 9:00 a.m.. Day of Competition Admission prices are General Admission Seating: $10 for adults through age 3 & Age 2 and under lap seating is free. Single Premier Performance Seating will be available at no additional cost.(see link below). Advanced General Admission Group Sales can be purchased in advance with no service fees (see link below). There is a NO REFUNDS policy for advanced group ticket orders. Contact the NCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2018 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships Schedules:
PLEASE NOTE: The Liability Release and Waiver Form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian of each student on your roster.
- Download the Liability Release and Waiver
In ADDITION, the Rules & Regulations Acceptance Agreement must be signed by the AD and Coach for Cheer and/or Dance.
- Download the Rules & Regulations Acceptance Agreement
FINAL 2018 State Championships RESULTS: